Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thankful Boy

In 2002, when Boy was in kindergarten this is what he was thankful for:

Apparently in 2006, This is what Boy is thankful for:

What it says:
I'm thankful for books, computers, and cryptozoology. Also I'm thankful for food and shelter. Books and computers have information on cryptozoology. Not everybody has good food and shelter. Those are some of the things I'm thankful for. (Cryptozoology: The study of cryptids, creatures that could or couldn't exist)

2 comments:

Craig said...

I too am thankful for cryptozoology. Have Iain check out Cryptomundo.

La Sirena said...

Have Iain look at this pretty cool Bigfoot Research in Illinois website.

(BTW -- I totally object to the webmaster calling skepticism in the face of evidence "Jennifer Syndrome".)

http://www.stancourtney.com/