Monday, February 26, 2007

Apppples to Apppples

I can never express how much I love the game Apples to Apples. For my birthday I got an expansion box for our party box edition. Now I played at my birthday party with just the expansion box, but almost every card was a combo with an "&". As in "Bert & Ernie", "Ebony & Ivory". After we got home I spent almost a whole morning mixing them up with the rest of our cards.

The party box did have some fun editions, finally a card that can give "flying monkeys" a run for their money (in Mr. Hobbitfeet's mind): Zombies. I also got around to creating my own cards, so when we play some one might find an echidna.

Now I keep bugging my family to play, and keep wondering how we're going to convince Mr. H.'s family (with whom we play most of our board games) that they should use our box instead of theirs.

No comments: