Saturday, September 22, 2007

A "Sticker" Situation

I have been noticing a new phenomenon since I've re-established my role as a stay-at-home mom. Every time I take a shower, at least one sticker will be rinsed off of me and wind up in the drain. Now I have no idea where these stickers are coming from. Are they in my hair? Are they on my feet? I don't know. I don't feel them before hand. The drain catch will be clean when I get in and then pow! a small sticky Winnie the Pooh, My Little Pony, or Tinker Bell will be sitting there.

Where was this sticker? How long did I walk around with it on me? These are questions I don't know the answer to. Clearly this sticker was not on my clothes, it was on me. Sometimes there is more than one, but EVERY TIME I shower there is at least one.

Is it because I am home so much? Not sure. Did my daughter develop a new interest in stickers that causes her to stick them on me when I'm not paying attention? Likely, but I just wish it would stop because it truly disturbs me.

No comments: