Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kids, Buffy, and Bad, Bad Songs

Well Girl is feeling better though she still has her horrible cough. She also has some antibiotic-related, stomach irritation which she talks about after every bathroom trip by singing (yes singing) at the top of her lungs, "I have diarrhea! I have diarrhea! Diarrhea!"

Now our only difficulty (besides getting that horrid song out of our heads) is getting her to sleep in her own bed again. Of course that's always our problem. My parents would laugh and say you get what you give and point out that I ALWAYS slept with them. Whatever, they let me do it, plus they put this creepy doll house wallpaper on the wall next to our bed. What did they expect? Honestly, I wouldn't care that she slept with us if our bed was bigger.

Boy has decided he likes Buffy too (yea)! We've been slowly watching it together from the first season. I really like sharing it with him. He laughs at a lot of the same things that Mr. Hobbitfeet and I do (though a lot still goes over his head). Sometimes it's hard though because he can't even wait until the end of the episode to find out what happens and constantly asks me what's going to happen.

The thing that cracks me up the most is when he gets irritated at the kissing. It reminds me of the little boy in the Princess Bride when he says, "Is this a kissing book?"

No comments: