Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break Makes Me a Bad Mom.

Two weeks ago Boy was on spring break, now Girl is. This has been rough on me making me want to retreat into my room and hide. Also, Mr. Hobbitfeet is going to school 4 days a week after work and it is just me and the munchkins from 6:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Quite frankly I've run out of ideas. Also, due to excessive rain, we can't go to the park because it is a bog, and one can only go to the library so many times before it gets dull.
We have covered every inch of the driveway with graffiti and played more Barbies than I ever did as a kid (mostly because my sisters always gave me the crazy naked Barbie with no hair and refused to interact with her).
I am losing my mind.
Boy has a new interest in kid sitcoms of the variety they show on Nickelodeon and the Disney channel. God, those shows blow, and if I see another commercial for Muzzy, I may lose my shit.

I am perpetually cranky and haven't managed a well-balanced dinner in a good long while. It is safe and quiet in my room, but I don't have that option. Now Girl is sick.

Grrrrrrrrr.

No comments: