Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Status Update

Honestly I don't know what to say. I keep starting posts and not finishing them. Spending endless days with my kids is great. I really enjoy watching the physical progress they've made. I guess I've never realized how little actually happens at daycare. Now that they have the time to really play, they're suddenly very athletic.
I rode my bike with Boy the other day and really had to work to keep up. It's unfathomable to think that in April he couldn't ride more than 20 feet.
Girl, who wouldn't go under water two weeks ago, is now diving into the pool. She doesn't know she's diving though which is pretty hilarious because you'll ask her to dive and she will say she's afraid but then she'll stand on the top step of the pool arms wide and let herself fall face first into the water.
She's also super tan. More tan than I think anyone in my family ever gets. I'd say she doesn't get it from Mr. Hobbitfeet either because he's paler than a ghost; however, he doesn't log the outside hours that we do, so it is possible. Trust me, I am a big spaz about sunscreen, especially since being outside started giving me hives. We all put on 50 + spf sun screen and continue to put it on all day long but she still has that deep tan.
Believe it or not we only have about three weeks left in our summer vacation. We register Boy for school Friday morning.

No comments: