Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome and What's Up!

Hi! You may know me, I used to be a different blogger, posting at a different site, but I had a problem. My mom found out about my blog, and linked to me on her's and soon my mom, my step-dad, and various others of that ilk started visiting me on a regular basis, and I felt stifled.
Soon I started editing every thought in my head until I just about went insane. You can't write a thing if you know your mom's third cousin will run up to you at the next family reunion and demand to know why you get annoyed at all the uber-Christians in your town. It's hard to be honest when you fear that your Grandma will start quoting your jokes about your sex life, or that your mom will host a "crazy-girl" intervention the next time you say what you feel somewhere.
Also, I would like to say that my son's biological father is a fuck-wad without worrying about my son being ignored by his Grandma because she thinks I am a bitch.
The whole point is for me to be me. Let's be honest, no one cares what I do with my day to day life. I have spent the last few months writing something only to delete it later. I want that to end.

No comments: