Monday, November 20, 2006

Sunday Funny Sunday...

We had a really nice Sunday. It would have been a perfect Sunday, if I hadn't had to go to work, but these are the sacrafices one makes right?
Anyhow we had a family karaoke night! Yea, I LOVE family karaoke night, though I think we need new cds. Boy killed with a late in the night rendition of Crocodile Rock that came out of nowhere (who knew that he knew Elton John- he's 9). Mr. Hobbitfeet made us suffer through a lot of songs mostly due to his propensity for choosing songs to which he only knew the chorus. Some of his bad choices included Don't stop 'til you gt enough, and Me and You and a Dog Named Boo. My tuneless rendition of Martika's Toy Soldiers had Boy asking if we could get a copy of the song for him. Seriously.
Girl's gotten much better at family karaoke, she doesn't put the mike in her mouth any more, but she continues to be baffled by all the extra verses in Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the sheer number of times she is expected to sing Row Row Row Your Boat before the music stops.
Here is a picture of Boy and Girl singing Jingle Bells:


And this is the very odd picture I found on my camera when I downloaded that other one:


No comments: