Monday, February 26, 2007

Goodbye Dear Friend

When I was pregnant with Girl I acquired my most beloved article of clothing, a red embroidered maternity t-shirt from Old Navy. I wore it a lot during my pregnancy. It was that perfect thickness of t-shirt. Plus it was pretty and most importantly not that ugly, frilly, maternity crap. Toward the end of my pregnancy, I bumped something at work with my massive baby belly and got a bleach stain on it. Not willing to part with such a comfy shirt I delegated it to my only at home wardrobe, where it has stayed for almost four years despite the fact that I was no longer large enough to fill it out, and that wearing it during cleaning, painting and numerous other activities made it ugly as sin.

But I have finally realized it's time to send it to the rag bag. There are just to many holes in it for me to keep wearing it.

No comments: