Thursday, March 15, 2007

Long Gone

I am far behind on my posting, I know. Spring is really popping here (even though it was colder here today than it was yesterday). But I haven't taken any pictures, because I just suck. I did make a video in my backyard last night in lieu of my March picture, but you'll never see it because I come off pretty nuts.
You see for the first time this year, the frogs were out. If you don't know me, you might not know how much I love frogs. I think they're great and my yard is packed with them. When they're out at night, they're so loud you can hear them like they're in the house, even with the windows closed. My friend Elaine and her very city daughter freaked the first time they came hear because the frogs were so loud.
Needless to say I was really excited. Plus, it was so warm we had the door and some windows open.
***********************************************************
This tells you how sleepy I was, this was supposed to be saved as a draft, not published. Haha I'm a dork!

1 comment:

La Sirena said...

You could just post it anyway. We know you're nuts and we still love you. :P