Thursday, May 3, 2007

All systems are go for your message to La Sirena!


Hey, La Sirena!
It's your birthday!
I'm in charge of the stars
And I'm here to say,
Hey
La Sirena,
You're the BIG STAR today!
My name is Zoom
And I live on the moon
But I came down to earth
Just to sing you this tune
'cause
La Sirena,
It's your birthday today!
A present for you
I wanted to find
An outerspace creature
A one of a kind!
A wild whop or a kukelchoo,
An snaffledrop or a buzzardoo
Or maybe a 3-eyed tickleshay
For your birthday
Did you ask: "uh, what's a kukelchoo?"
Well, up on the moon it's nothing new
But that won't do for you,
On your birthday!
I searched behind the clouds and stars
I even zoomed my bike to Mars
And met my friend the saucer man
And he said: "Hey Zoom I got the bestest plan!
What your friend needs is something new,
So how about a song, just from YOU?"
And so tonight when you're in bed
I'll be singing to you as I zoom overhead
Singing,
La Sirena! Happy Birthday
Singing,
La Sirena! Happy Birthday
Singing,
La Sirena!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday,
La Sirena!
See you next year!

1 comment:

La Sirena said...

HI-larious. I love Captain Zoom. (We were so cute.)