1. Kids love playing with water in the mud (although their parents may hate me).
2. Although the helium tank says the balloons will last 7 hours, when you get a dozen boys in a room, they will only last a half hour.
3. When you buy 5 pizzas for 12 ten-year-olds, buy 4 pepperoni and 1 cheese. Nobody will eat that sausage, nobody.
4. Silly string only lasts 5 seconds.
5. You will never buy enough silly string.
6. When you get the glowy neon necklaces, buy extra connectors because they fall off and break.
7. The neon glowy shit in those necklaces burns like a motherfucker if it accidentally breaks and squirts you in the eye while your trying to get it to glow.
8. 12 ten-year-old boys are really, really loud. Like rock concert loud. I. am. not. joking.
9. I really love my mom for giving Boy a karaoke machine or I'd have never gotten them to shut-up.
10. Seeing 12 ten-year-old boys do a can-can while all of them are singing Livin' La Vida Loca, is crazy funny the first time. The second time, not so much. The third time you'll want to kill them.
11. Boy is very afraid of "Light as a feather, Stiff as a Board."
12. I throw wicked awesome sleepovers.
4 hours ago