Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Mr. Hobbitfeet!

I didn't post earlier today because I am not sure what I wanted to say in this post. At first I was going to write stupid little facts about this day in history, but realized none of them would suffice.
When I met Mr. H. he was 30.5, and I was about a month away from being 24. That was 6 and a half years ago, and when you say it like that, it doesn't seem very long ago. I feel like I've always known him, though my brain realizes that isn't true.
Despite his early misgivings about even dating a woman with a kid (especially one he worked with) he is an amazing husband and a fantastic dad, and our lives are better because he is in them.
So happy birthday Mr. H.(though you don't read my blog) I am glad you got borned!

2 comments:

Kitty Russell said...

And to think I was there from the start...

Woodlandmama said...

Ah, that you were laddie!