Sunday, November 11, 2007

Infecting The Children

My entire life my mom has had a disease. Whenever you talk to her, she will pick a word out of your sentence and sing a song with that word in. Sadly, this is disease is hereditary. I know this because my sisters and I all have it. If you don't believe me check out the comments to this post.
To be fair, I did start it out by quoting a song, but notice how they swoop in without thought.

I've also just noticed that Girl has the disease. She was complaining about something or other and I told her "It's too late." She left my room and went into Boy's and said, "Mom said it's too late. It's too late, baby, now it's too late. Though we really did try to make it."

What can be done to save the children? Maybe we should host a telethon.

No comments: