Monday, August 4, 2008

Weird Dreams That Make Me Feel Crazy

We've had house guests since Friday, and I'm tired. Boy came home sick from the "Other" Grandma's, and I'm tired. Mr. Hobbitfeet may have broken his ankle playing mini-golf, and (you guessed it), I am tired.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did say mini-golf.

So while our house guests took Girl to the pool and Boy and Mr. H. slept, I tried to take a nap. Things were going well until I heard talking that had nothing to do with my dream. So, I woke up thinking I was needed. No one was there; Boy and Mr. H. were still sleeping.

I fell back asleep, and it happened again, over and over until I decided I was hearing a radio and walked around turning off fans and trying to hear the voices while awake. No luck.

So now I just feel insane, and dumb because I convinced myself that the voices were not in my dream.

No comments: