Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Grrr! Arrrg!

Now since you just read my "Ode to My Home" let me tell you some things I don't like about it.

1.) Walmart! If it turns out that the Ten Commandments are true and I can't squeek by on the Wiccan Rule of "Harm it none, do as you please," I will spend an eternity in my own personal hell shopping in my local Walmart during the end of August. Make it 5 p.m. on a Saturday during the end of August. It will be chock-full of stupid college students trying to buy beer with their fake ID's and walking in my way while they try to find the best plastic cups for jello shots. There will also be a bunch of senior citizens trying to get the cashiers to agree to their expired price matchs, and finally there will be tons of PWT families trying to by dog food with their food stamps while their youngest child screams at the top of his lungs about wanting candy. Any number of a combination of these things (and more) happens every time I step foot into my local Walmart, which has successfully killed any other store in a 30 mile radius.

2.) Driving around here (see previous post.)

3.) The lame lifeguards at the public pool that pretend to hear thunder because the pool is slow and they don't want to have to sit there for ten people. This has happened at least twice to me. Never mind that I just blew $11 to get in 20 mins. before they hit their boredom level and that my kids will now whine for hours about how they want to go back. They won't give me my money back. The best they can offer is a hand stamp apiece in case they open back up (which they never do!)

So that's about it. There must be more but I've lost my rant.

No comments: