Tuesday, October 31, 2006

100!

Well this is my 100th post, and I wanted it to be special, but had nothing important to say for the last few days.

So with out further ado, I present facts about the number 100 brought to you by Wikipedia:

100 is

*the atomic number of fermium, an actinide
*the boiling temperature of pure water at sea level in degrees Celsius
*the number of verses in the song 99 Bottles of Beer
*the number of tiles in a standard Scrabble set.
*the year in which the wheelbarrow first appears (it happened in China)

In other facts (compliments of Time & Date):

*There are 31 days until my sister's due date
*My children are exactly 6 years, 5 months, & 19 days apart in age
*My husband is exactly 6 years, 7 months, & 3 days older than I
*My first blog entry was 9 months, & 15 days ago

Don't you feel better informed?

2 comments:

La Sirena said...

"...fermium is made by bombarding plutonium with neutrons..."

Now that's what I call a good time!

Woodlandmama said...

Nothing beats bombardment!