Monday, October 30, 2006

Boo (and not in a good way)!

If you've been keeping up with my October posts, you would know that I was extremely excited about the haunted house at Ashmore Estates. Well I was so wrong! The haunted house that they set up was not scary, unless you're scared by a bunch of teenagers with face paint coming really close to your face and saying hi. Plus they trashed the place to make room for this faux haunted house, totally destroying the actual hauntedness of the real building. All the abandoned beds were taken out, as were the abandoned medical tools, and several holes were punched in random walls.
The problem, I believe, is that a mistakenly thought that their flashlight tours were what we were going to, but apparently they aren't doing that during the Halloween season.

As we were leaving I felt like warning those who were coming up but decided to let them go, maybe I'll come back when the "scary" teenagers aren't there anymore.

No comments: