Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wow!

I had this really fantastic post, about how I was busy working my now (temporarily, but maybe permanently) full-time job, my part-time job and a side project, and Mr. Hobbitfeet was busy with school and work. That we were both busy with the kids, especially getting Boy ready to test for his black belt (which he's doing on the 31st). Unfortunately, Blogger ate it, and I don't want to re-write it. So you are out of luck.
However, I will redo the pictures. The first time I explained that I was giving you more pictures than usual because I was so far behind.


My mom came and visited on Wednesday. If you look close you can see that I lent her my copy of Firefly. My mom loves cowboys and space, so I felt that she couldn't miss the show that combines the two.

Mr. H. never wears shoes.

Lots of baby leaves-

even on my cherry tree!

The baby lilac tree is coming alive!

Some random flowers!

And my favorite:

The buds on the dogwood trees are opening.

No comments: