Tuesday, February 6, 2007

View from My Window





This is what it looks like outside of my office window right now. All of this snow has fallen since I arrived at work this morning, and I also look out into a mostly enclosed courtyard.

My boss says I should go home, my husband says that I won't be able to get into my driveway as we live on a big ole' hill.

Every school has closed except the ones in my town. I'd just hate to scurry home only to discover that I was over estimating the snowfall. These are the dilemas one faces when living 30 miles away from where you work.

The news says the heaviest snowfall will be around noon, so I think I'll stick it out and see what it looks like in a bit.

Maybe I'll be camping at work today. At least there are showers here.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Snowing here as well....not as pretty & no camera.