Sunday, June 17, 2007

To All the Real Dads. . .

This was my post from last year. I felt that it could use a little dusting off, I still feel the same way.
Happy Father's Day to all those Dads.....

Who tuck their kids in at night, know the names of their kids teachers and friends, change diapers, and take care of them when their sick or hurt, The ones who play with their kids....


(Mr. Hobbitfeet and Boy)

Who play with their Grandkids......

(Girl and Grandpa Hobbitfeet)

The ones who never miss holidays or birthdays...

(Me and my Dad some Christmas morning)

Who coach their kids teams, or come to all the games....

(Me with the bat, my Grandpa in the circle)

The ones who wanted to stay, but were taken away...

(Me with my Uncle Tom)

And the ones who fought for their kids with everything they had....

(My sister with my Uncle Rick)

In short for all the real Dads in this world or the next, you're really wonderful!

And heaps of bad karma for those who don't do these things, you stink!

No comments: