Monday, November 12, 2007

I Do Know that I Am A Geek

Everybody kept telling me I had to watch the new Battlestar Galactica. That I would love it. At first I didn't because I didn't have the Scifi Channel. After we got it, I didn't watch it because I believe that I watch too much damn t.v. But then I Netflixed it and loved it.
Now I am pathetically addicted and am fervently trying to watch all three seasons before the new season starts a week from Saturday. Whew that's A LOT of TV!
I also found out that Joss Whedon is going to have a new show next Fall. I've been whining about getting Joss back to TV since Buffy ended in 2003.
Also, I am bidding on a Christmas decoration from my childhood on Ebay. I have bid on things on Ebay in the past but there has never been anything that I haven't thought, "oh well," if I don't get it. Often I forget that I bid on anything until I get an email. This time, however, I am obsessing about it. I keep checking to see if I am still the top bidder, and my top bid is insane, Mr. Hobbitfeet would kill me if it got up that high. Luckily, it's relatively low, and if I can just get through the next couple of hours, I'll own it for my very own. I want it bad.

One more thing, instead of letting him watch TV, I made Boy practice his clarinet. Now he's torturing me with the worst noises ever. I think he's deliberately squeaking because he normally doesn't do that.

No comments: